Friday, August 7, 2009

Staffordshire, UK - Jessie Roestenberg

I find this witness testimony unassuming and simply out to tell her story. What she saw and what happened. I find she seems truthful and honest. Difficult to disbelieve her. She is very believable. I am reposting this because I have just uncovered another video of her being interviewed, which I am posting below. We have to ask ourselves, why would a person make up a story like this - there is not motive that we can see, and she has been ridiculed, and she doesn't seem to be someone looking for attention - the media came looking for her. Jessie seems mystified herself about what happened that day i.e. since it seems so unlikely, but she knows what she saw! It's clear from her testimony that she just wants people to know the truth.







No comments:

Post a Comment